If you’re looking for whale watching near Los Angeles, we guarantee you’ve never experienced anything like this. Our exclusive underwater glass viewing pods put you face to face with some of the largest creatures on…
Super Safari Dolphin & Whale Watch
Price: $145 per person, all ages. (A $187 value)
Dates: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Departure time: 10:30 AM
Capacity: Reduced to 25 guests (Lily is Coast Guard certified to carry up to 49)
Year-round whales, dolphins, sea lions, sharks, birds, and more!
- An extended cruise to spend more time with Dana Point’s whales, dolphins, sea lions, sharks, birds, and more!
- Assorted dry snacks such as chips, candy, granola bars and bottled water, soda, and beer will be available to purchase on board the boat.
- The boat is cleaned with CDC-approved products in-between cruises.
- Adult (13+)
- Child (1-12)
Want more time with whales and dolphins? The Super Safari is for you! This extended cruise gives us the opportunity to head in close to the beach to look for gray whale mothers and calves in the local coves, and still have time to cruise offshore in search of humpbacks, fin whales, huge herds of dolphins, different species of fish and sharks, pelagic birds and more.
Although Lily is Coast Guard certified to carry 49 passengers, this special trip will be limited to 25 guests.
Super Safari Whale Watch Special Features
- Intimate cruise aboard our 65-foot upscale power catamaran is limited to 25 passengers.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beer, and assorted dry snacks will be available to purchase on the boat.
- Fully enclosed main cabin with climate control, cushioned seating, and panoramic windows.
- Covered upper sundeck with rails wrapped with glass for additional protection from the elements, cocktail tables, and cushioned bench seating.
- Visit with the Captain in the enclosed pilothouse, which also features table seating and windows on all sides.
- A specially designed bow with wrap-around cushioned seating, cushioned backrests, cup holders and rails enclosed with Lexan® glass for wind protection offer supreme comfort and convenience while whale watching.
- A special treat when we return to the harbor: a complimentary triple fudge brownie from Mrs. Capt. Dave’s legendary recipe.
Please note Lily is not equipped with Eye-to-Eye Underwater Viewing Pods.