Reserve online your luxury boating experience by booking ORCA for your private yacht charter. Gorgeous, comfortable, and the ideal way to spend time with friends, family, or colleagues. Up to 6 guests + our Captain.
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2020
Departure Time: 8:00 pm
- Safe and never crowded.
- Boats will carry fewer guests for social distancing.
- Boats are cleaned with CDC-approved products in-between cruises.
- In the event the City of Dana Point cancels the fireworks show, you may apply the amount paid to any future public or private whale watching cruise with us.
UPDATE: Unfortunately, the City of Dana Point has canceled the fireworks show due to COVID-19. If you have a reservation for our Fireworks Cruise, please call 949-488-2828, send us an email, or text us at 949-763-4488.
- Adult (13 & up)
- Child (12 & under)
Celebrate our Nation’s Independence with a Fireworks Show on the Water!
Please join us aboard our catamarans as we watch the beautiful fireworks light up the sky and reflect off the calm waters off Dana Point Harbor. Synchronized music during the show is so very patriotic. You’ll enjoy one of the best views possible of Dana Point’s live fireworks. And of course, Mrs. Captain Dave’s yummy Triple Fudge Brownies are served!
Tips for the Best Experience
- You’re on the water, so it often feels cooler than on dry land. Dress very warm, in layers. Feel free to bring blankets and a thermos of hot chocolate.
- Dana Point Harbor closes to all personal vehicles at 7:30 p.m. and our boats depart promptly. Please allow ample driving time. The harbor re-opens after the fireworks.
Experience Dana Point’s Fireworks from the Safety and Comfort of a Private Boat
Connect with family to watch the fireworks and celebrate the holiday when you reserve a private charter.
UPDATE: Sorry, all private charters for Dana Point’s fireworks show are sold out.
A Brief History of Our Fireworks Trips
Capt. Dave and Mrs. Capt. Dave both came to Dana Point Harbor in 1995. They both thoroughly enjoyed the 4th of July celebration each year, taking friends and family out to see the fabulous show from the water. After they had their daughter, Arielle, they stayed home more and did the friends and family barbecues.
However, several years ago, they had a family ask to take them out for the fireworks show and they did… and they were SO glad that they did. They couldn’t believe they had waited so long to enjoy this fabulous experience!
We hope you can join us in what will be our own family tradition and make it part of yours!