If you’re looking for whale watching near Dana Point, we guarantee you’ve never experienced anything like this. Our exclusive underwater glass viewing pods put you face to face with some of the largest creatures on earth! Book your seat today!
July 4Th Fireworks On The Water Cruise
Experience a patriotic Fourth of July with our fireworks cruise on the water in Dana Point!
Date: Monday, July 4, 2022
Departure Time: 8:00 pm
- Safe and not crowded.
- Boats are cleaned with CDC-approved products in-between cruises.
- If you’re booked on our our Zodiac-style (rigid inflatable) vessel, AllsWell, please note it is very low to the water, so be sure to dress extra warm.
- Book Now for Instant Discount! Discount Applied at Checkout
- Adult (13 & up)
- Child (12 & under)
Celebrate our Nation’s Independence with a Fireworks Show on the Water!
This July 4th, we invite you to join us aboard our catamarans to watch the beautiful fireworks, shot from a barge off Doheny State Beach, light up the sky and reflect off the calm waters near Dana Point Harbor. Synchronized music during the show is so very patriotic. You’ll enjoy one of the best views possible of Dana Point’s live fireworks. And of course, Mrs. Captain Dave’s yummy Triple Fudge Brownies will be served!
Tips for the Best Experience
- You’re on the water, so it often feels cooler than on dry land. Dress very warm, in layers. Feel free to bring blankets and a thermos of hot chocolate.
- Dana Point Harbor closes to all personal vehicles at 7:30 p.m. and our boats depart promptly. Please allow ample driving time. The harbor re-opens after the fireworks.
Experience Dana Point’s Fireworks From the Comfort of a Private Boat Rental
Connect with family to watch the fireworks and celebrate the holiday when you reserve a private charter aboard our 38-foot upscale motor yacht, ORCA. Up to 6 guests plus our Captain.
You’ll enjoy Dana Point’s breathtaking fireworks extravaganza from the bow or aft deck. Or escape the chilly night air in the fully enclosed bridge or interior cabin, both with cushioned seats.
2-hour fireworks private charter is $620 + $125 gratuity
A Brief History of Our Fireworks Trips
Capt. Dave and Mrs. Capt. Dave both came to Dana Point Harbor in 1995. They both thoroughly enjoyed the 4th of July celebration each year, taking friends and family out to see the fabulous show from the water. After they had their daughter, Arielle, they stayed home more and did the friends and family barbecues.
However, several years ago, they had a family ask to take them out for the fireworks show and they did… and they were SO glad that they did. They couldn’t believe they had waited so long to enjoy this fabulous experience!
We hope you can join us in what will be our own family tradition and make it part of yours!