An exclusive and intimate 3.5-hour cruise for up to 6 guests that focuses entirely on showing you the magnificent year-round whales off Dana Point, the World’s Whale Capital®
Date: March 14, 2020
Price: $99 per person, all ages
- Limited to just 20 guests
- Includes a complimentary continental breakfast with delicious pastries, fresh fruit, and one glass of juice, one cup of hot coffee, or one refreshing mimosa served on-board the boat.
- 4 hours, an extended cruise to see more whales, dolphins, sea lions, sharks, birds, and more!
- Adult (13+)
- Child (1-12)
Start your day with Vitamin SEA! Join our upscale and extended breakfast cruise, limited to just 20 guests, to enjoy the breathtaking whales, dolphins, sea lions, and other marine life off the coast of Dana Point, California.
Although Lily is certified to carry 49 passengers, this special trip will be limited to just 20 guests.
Luxury Breakfast Whale Watching Safari Special Features
- Intimate cruise aboard our 65-foot upscale power catamaran is limited to just 20 passengers.
- Continental breakfast included in the price with delicious pastries, fresh fruit, and one glass of cold juice, one cup of hot coffee, or one refreshing mimosa will be served on the boat.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beer, and assorted dry snacks will be available to purchase on the boat.
- Fully enclosed main cabin with climate control, cushioned seating, and panoramic windows.
- Covered upper sundeck with rails wrapped with glass for additional protection from the elements, cocktail tables, and cushioned bench seating.
- Visit with your Captain in the enclosed pilothouse, which also features table seating and windows on all sides.
- A specially designed bow with wrap-around cushioned seating, cushioned backrests, cup holders and rails enclosed with Lexan® glass for wind protection offer supreme comfort and convenience while whale watching.
- A special treat when we return to the harbor: a complimentary triple fudge brownie from Mrs. Capt. Dave’s legendary recipe.
Please note Lily is not equipped with Eye-to-Eye Underwater Viewing Pods.