You’ve never experienced anything like this. Our exclusive underwater glass viewing pods put you face to face with some of the largest creatures on earth! Book your seat today!
- 6 hours
- $140 per person (includes lunch)
Time flies when you’re having fun! And we have so much fun watching gray whales, humpback whales, fin whales, and more, that we’re offering a special 6-hour Super Safari. This extended trip will give us even more time to travel farther offshore in search of big whales, huge herds of dolphins, different species of fish and sharks, pelagic birds and more.
Super Safari Whale Watch Special Features
- Limited to just 40 passengers.
- Deluxe boxed lunch included in the price with a delicious sandwich, mixed fresh fruit, and kettle chips. During checkout, you can choose your preferred type of sandwich from a large selection.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beer, and assorted dry snacks will be available to purchase on the boat.
- Fully enclosed main cabin with climate control, cushioned seating, and panoramic windows.
- Covered upper sundeck with rails wrapped with glass for additional protection from the elements, cocktail tables, and cushioned bench seating.
- Visit with the Captain in the enclosed pilothouse, which also features table seating and windows on all sides.
- A specially designed bow with wrap-around cushioned seating, cushioned backrests, cup holders and rails enclosed with Lexan® glass for wind protection offer supreme comfort and convenience while whale watching.
- A special treat when we return to the harbor: a complimentary triple fudge brownie from Mrs. Capt. Dave’s legendary recipe.
Please note Lily is not equipped with Eye-to-Eye Underwater Viewing Pods.
Take a 3D Tour of Lily