You’ve never experienced anything like this. Our exclusive underwater glass viewing pods put you face to face with some of the largest creatures on earth! Book your seat today!
Capacity: up to 6 players
Price: $54 per person (3 person minimum)
- Discount for Whale Watching Guests: Those who have already booked a dolphin & whale safari can add the escape room experience for a 25% discount! Please see your email confirmation for discount code.
- Your game is PRIVATE. One family or household per game.
- All rooms are sanitized and windows are opened and a powerful fan circulates air out of the rooms on the vessel in between experiences.
- We provide optional disposable gloves to all guests for safety and to prevent your fingerprints from revealing your identity as part of the game.
For several months now we have been leasing out our whale research vessel, Lily.
We thought the lessee’s were scientists, however, it has been reported to us that they may be using our well-known vessel as a cover to avoid suspicion as they capture dolphin calves and sell them on the black market.
We are contractually not allowed to go onboard Lily. So we need your help to break in and find out the truth.
And there is one other problem. We have another group looking for proof.
We thought they were a group like yours. But we just learned, (too late to stop them), that they belong to the eco-terrorist group, The Lost Earth.
It has been reported that The Lost Earth has planted explosives and sunk vessels that were causing damage to the environment.
So your group will need to proceed very carefully as the vessel may be boobytrapped and you could accidentally get caught in the middle of the eco-terrorists taking revenge on the smugglers!
Break into Lily, a real working boat, and find two things.
- Proof of captive dolphins hidden in tanks onboard.
- The date and location of the next dolphin sale.
Sign up now and free the dolphins from their captors!
Escape Room FAQ
Your team of three to six players will participate in a live action escape room on Lily, a real 62-foot catamaran boat in Dana Point Harbor. Break into Lily and solve the mystery of “The Lost Earth” to save the dolphins!
Your health and safety is our highest priority.
- Your game will be private. Just one family or household per game.
- All guests must wear a face covering during check-in.
- Every room on the boat is cleaned and sanitized in between games.
- Our team members have their temperature taken daily to assure their health status.
- All team members will be wearing a face covering when they are within six feet of guests.
- Windows on the boat are opened and a powerful fan circulates air out of the rooms in between games.
- Optional disposable gloves are provided (or you can bring your own). As part of the game, gloves also prevent your fingerprints from revealing your identity.
Players age 8 and up are welcome. All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
The game is not wheelchair or handicap accessible.
This is a live action game on a boat and therefore a certain level of physicality is needed. Some areas are small and at least one person in your group should have good mobility and the capability of crawling on hands and knees.
If you’re not sure if the escape room experience is right for you or your household, please contact us.
Comfortable, casual attire is recommended. Rubber-soled shoes only please —preferably with non-marking, non-black soles.
Remember that you’ll be on a boat at the dock, and temperatures can feel cooler on the water. You may want to bring a jacket or sweatshirt on chilly days.
We highly recommend booking in advance, although it’s not required. Reserving your escape room experience in advance will assure that you can play on the date and time you prefer.
The experience will last about 60 minutes.
Please arrive about 30 minutes in advance to park your vehicle, check-in, use the restrooms, and receive a game orientation from our team.
Yes! You will be playing on a real, working 62-foot power catamaran.
- This is a real vessel, and as such players must obey the rules and follow all safety instructions as they move around the vessel, which will remain docked during the entire experience.
- All guests will need to sign a waiver.
What Makes Our Escape Room Different?
Our escape room is the only one in Orange County on a real, working boat! No need to worry about seasickness though. The boat remains safely tied to the dock while you solve this challenging, high-tech game.
Unlike most escape rooms, your check-in area is outdoors. You will not be indoors with our gamemaster or other team members. And of course your game will be private. Only the people you choose will be playing with you on the boat.
Our escape boat break-in experience offers a very different environment for an escape room. You’ll feel very comfortable and you’re not locked in. You can open the windows for fresh ocean breezes.