Fly your UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) over whales, dolphins, and other marine wildlife without having to own a boat or pay the high cost of chartering one.
- 4 hours
Cruise the “California Riviera” on Orange County’s Most Luxurious Whale Watching Boat
We’ll depart Dana Point Harbor aboard our 65-foot luxury power catamaran Lily and cruise northward along scenic coastlines of Laguna and Newport. Along the “California Riviera” you’ll have views of pristine beaches, unique architecture, and hidden coves, some of which can only be seen by boat. Upon arrival at Newport we’ll give you a brief tour of the harbor. This is a great time to enjoy your delicious lunch! After leaving Newport Harbor we’ll cruise back down the coast, again looking for more dolphins, whales, and other marine life.
- Limited to just 40 passengers.
- Deluxe boxed lunch included in the price with delicious sandwich, mixed fresh fruit, and kettle chips. During checkout you can choose your preferred type of sandwich from a large selection.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beer and assorted dry snacks will be available to purchase on the boat.
- Fully enclosed main cabin with climate control, cushioned seating, and panoramic windows.
- Covered upper sundeck with rails wrapped with glass for additional protection from the elements, cocktail tables and cushioned bench seating.
- Visit with the Captain in the enclosed pilothouse, which also features table seating and windows on all sides.
- A specially designed bow with wrap-around cushioned seating, cushioned backrests, cup holders and rails enclosed with Lexan® glass for wind protection offer supreme comfort and convenience while whale watching.
- And last, but definitely not least, a complimentary triple fudge brownie from Mrs. Capt. Dave’s legendary recipe.
Please note Lily is not equipped with Eye-to-Eye Underwater Viewing Pods.